Thursday, January 14, 2010

Amigas!



San Antonio has many many charms. Of course I'm not originally from here, BUT I do love the weather, the BLUE skies 360 days of the year : ) , and the culture.

By the way, my friends, you can expect your jewelry in the mail any day now : ) Thank you, oxo!


*** By the way the "360 sunny days" statement it's really my own statistic (and perhaps slightly exagerated). And during the looong summers you must be prepared for extreme humid heat, triple digits even ! ***

2 comments:

  1. I say I like the change of seasons here in VA, but 360 days a year of blue skies sounds pretty nice this chilly time of year :)
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the blingy that came in the mail yesterday! Your work is just amazing. Too kind of you!
    Hugs-
    Steph

    ReplyDelete