Sunday, February 7, 2010

Name that Famous Painter!

Hola, hola my friends,Thank you so very much for your wise comments-replies to my question on the previous post.

Now, I have a fun Art-Trivia for you. I really hope that I don't seem presumptuous by posting this. It's not an indication that my creation is in any way near equal to the master artist that inspired me, I promise you I don't feel that way.

A fabulous Artist has inspired me greatly. I tryied to replicate one of his pieces. Now let's see if you can name the painter that crated the original. Here is a  clue: last name starts with the letter M and the title of his painting starts with A (The A...). Here is the pic:



By the way, head over to Julie Prichards blog for an opportunity to win a FREE "Color Beyond the Basics" online class! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment