Saturday, November 21, 2009

Been Busy !


Hello everybody, I've been happily busy. I finally completed another collage, I missed the process and today I thoroughly enjoyed it. :D

Then since my twinchie turned out so cute I decided to make Christmas ornaments with the paper clay, yes I know they look like cookies, but don't try to eat them LOL.

THEN I found a fabulous book on how to draw faeries, and I was happy with my first attempt, I just want to make my portraits more interesting, not too out there. So here are my pictures for you to take a peek:






PS. Sorry about the watermark. I'm trying to figure out how to make it invisible for future postings :D THANKS for Visiting!

4 comments:

  1. i really love your work. it makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find your portraits very interesting. I love them. they are beautiful and expressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sketch with the flourish eyebrow and eye !

    ReplyDelete